- I am not a picky eater, and will give most anything a try, but there are a few things I just do not like. Cold shrimp with cocktail sauce, cucumbers, and ketchup are among the top of the list.
- Someday I want to have a different color painted in each room of my house.
- I love big hair. (Surprised?)
- Yoga is one of the least desirable forms of exercise to me. I do not understand the desirability in stretching unearthly ways.
- I am fascinated by other people's life stories.
- I would rather have all my classes crammed into one or two crazy months than stretched out over a semester.
- Pet Peeve #21: Nasty brown crusties around sinks.
- I've just decided to try Yoga as exercise to increase my flexibility and decrease body pain.
- All things science are fascinating. I never tire of biology, geology, sociology, and psychology. Not chemistry so much though, because that has math.
- I make myself do math classes because I hate it, kind of like Yoga.
- Hiking is one of my favorite outdoor activities. Especially with a picnic in the middle of it.
- 24" Party Pizzas are exciting. So much so, that I decided to have a party when I found out two foot wide pizzas existed.
- Personal trainers. Ooh la la.
- I have had three cell phones in the last year. My newest and current phone is also the nicest one I've ever had, so I decided the best thing to do would be to buy insurance.
- My favorite show is What Not To Wear. Love it!
- I like all things shiny or sparkly.
- I sleep very soundly, therefore, I use 5 alarms to wake up in the morning and it is not unheard of for me to sleep through all of them anyway. I have to make a concious reminder to myself before I go to sleep of what time I need to wake up or else in the morning it will not dawn on me I have someplace to be in the morning.
- I have never had a cavity.
- I have diabetes, heart problems, cancer, and hearing loss on both sides of my family history! Ahh!!! But hey, I have great teeth...
- Everything I need to know I can learn from a child, and I aspire to always keep those qualities about me no matter my age.
- I love my car for it's small size. I can fit just about anywhere. If I had the money, I would probably have a very small, and fast car.
- I am vain about about two things, and one is my feet and the other is my eyebrows.
- I don't think even my best friends know, but I collect urines samples for drug testing at work...eww...
- One of the things I miss the most is staying up late talking to my brothers and sisters.
- I have a secret desire to be a rock star.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Tagged! 25 Things About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
EWW Julie!!! Urine samples?! Ha Ha! I loved this! Glad you did it!!! You are too cute!
You do have great teeth! I miss you so much Julie!!! How can I stand it? Someday when I'm scurrying across campus with the others, like rats running to their little caves, I'll call you. If you're there, maybe we can chatter!!!
Post a Comment