Wanna read something that will make your day? (In case of the event you are out searching for something to read that will positively ruin your day and make you miserable. Just thought I would clarify that seemingly circular statement, because it does happen some days that people (me being "people", so I'm assuming it may happen to you too) look for ways to feel miserable, so if this is one of those days this entry will
not have maximum effectiveness. (Are you parenthesis overloaded yet???)) Check out this link the lovely, talented, very qualified, and soon-to-be member of the AAC (Arizona Accordion Club), Stacy Maynard showed me. This is a book written by an 8 year-old boy and it is adorable! Stacy and I agreed that our favorite part is the "tips" at the bottom of the pages.
- Comb your hair and don't wear sweats.
- Control your hyperness (cut down on the sugar if you have to)
- Don't act desperate
The Link
"How To Talk To Girls"
***Post edit: I actually bought the book. It was a great cliffhanger after the sampling here. It was very entertaining and I highly recommend it.***
No comments:
Post a Comment